Work Permit

Welcome to the one-stop shop for all your US immigration enquiries, visa information and online forms that allow you to work and live in the USA…

The United States of America is a hugely popular country to live and to work as a non-citizen and here at; we can help you to get your US visa easier and quicker than any other company. Work permits are one of the most sought after visas for immigrants entering the US as many people seek to find employment in their new country of residence. We offer a hassle-free process for a small fee that will save you time and aggravation and all you have to do is fill out some paperwork online and our professional examiners will ensure they get it to the Immigration offices in the correct order.

What we Offer

There are many different types of visas available and you will need our expert help in understanding which visa will best suit your individual situation. There are in excess of 60 different types of visas for immigrants entering the US and we can help you to understand what visa you need as well as help you to obtain it. Work permits for non-US citizens are our speciality and we also provide a selection of helpful guides on how the visa process works.

Here are some of the most important services that we can offer you to make your visa application run as efficiently as possible:

  • We can help you to choose which visa is most suitable for you
  • We provide you with all of the paperwork that you need to make an application
  • We offer assistance in filling out the paperwork as well as providing you with information on how to complete it correctly
  • Professional staff who will handle your application for you
  • Any mistakes on your forms will be noted by our expert examiners and the appropriate adjustments can be made before they are sent to the Immigration office

How it works

Our online expert examiners are available 24-hours a day and they are waiting for you to fill out the online paperwork for the appropriate visa and when you submit it through; you are guaranteed that the paperwork will be submitted straight to the correct Immigration department.

The immigration procedure for obtaining the correct visas can be confusing and time consuming but our services are second to none in the sector allowing all of our customers to enjoy a smoother process. Our small fee for handling your paperwork is just $49 and this will ensure that your paperwork is filled out correctly, suitable for what you want and that it gets sent to the right department.

Who Can Apply?

There are two main categories of visas for the US:

  • Immigrant Visa: these visas are for anyone who intends to work and live in the US on a permanent basis.
  • Non-immigrant Visa: these visas are aimed at anyone who intends to visit the US on a temporary basis and for a specific purpose.

An Immigrant Visa is usually in the form of a Green Card (a Lawful Permanent Residents Visa) while a Non-immigrant Visa is typically a H1B Visa, F1 Study Visa, E1 Investors Visa, J1 Training Visa, L1 Intra-Company Transfer Visa, TN Work Visa or a K and V Fiancée Visa.

Anyone from a doctor through to an executive company employee is eligible to apply for a work permit in the US and the most common immigrant permit to apply in order to be eligible to work and live in the US is the H1B Visa.